1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
6. Display the award logo on your blog.
1) I’m so bad when coffee deprived that if Zombies did start walking the earth I would be slaughtered the first day.
2) I am ridiculously blase about needles – this is a boon as everytime I need needles it turns into a game of stick the needle in the pincushion until they can find a vein large enough to be fit for purpose.
3) I stopped watching horrors/thrillers because they began to cause dreams. What has me worried is my complete lack of concern over the horrific nature of the scenes.
4) Daffodils freak me out. Jan-march is not my favourite time of year. Bloody bell petal looks like a maw waiting to bite… Yet venus fly traps? I would love one of them!
5) I have no sense of the passage of time if I’m not looking at a clock or a schedule. If left to my own devices my life would be dictated by hunger and tiredness. I have started writing to discover two hours later that I have not been working for only 1/2 an hour.
6) Give me a million pounds and I’d stick it in a savings account and live like a bloody miser. You’ll find me living in a run-down flat with bare minimum because I no longer remember what it’s like to not have to make do. Though I will probably travel on the interest earnings.
7) Not only do I believe in past lives I know I’ve had flashes of memories from them. In one I was a roman soldier who died on the road home from a squirmish. The other I was a single mother.
As for the nominations – I’m going to leave that up to anyone who feels like continuing the chain. I follow a lot of brilliant writers but not everyone has as much time of their hands as I currently do. In which case I leave it to the readers. 🙂 Please link back to me if you do, because I’d like to read.